10.24.2005

Leaky Toilet

My toilet needs a new flush valve and is making a lot of noise both continuously dripping (now a pretty steady stream, sounding like a running sink) and water rushing to refill it. I considered turning off the water, but since the tank is draining, I figured it would be best for it to try and maintain levels rather than turning the water off and on all the time.

This valve is certainly not a big deal to replace - I just need to find the time to get to a hardware store. Hopefully I can do this tomorrow so my sleep isn't disrupted much more... 'cause right now, it's driving me in-freaking-sane!

Jump in the Line by Harry Belafonte

UPDATE: I am teh plumbing mastar!


$7, Home Depot purchased, guaranteed 5-year valve installed and my sanity has been returned to me.

Stop the Rock by Apollo 440

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2005 Brendan Lynch