8.30.2005

Loft

It's only taken 18 months since I moved in, but I'm finally posting some pictures of my loft. Some people recently mentioned that they wondered what my place is like, so here you go.

That poster!? I've had that for a while, but only received the mounting rails yesterday. The poster is circa 1973, an original french one-sheet (47 x 63 inches) that I bought on eBay at 4:15 AM early one Saturday morning last year. The folds are intentional - that's how french film posters come. The movie advertised is "Duel" -- my all-time favourite film. The rails I finally found online from a company in the states -- unfortunately the shipping and customs handling coming to Canada was pretty terrible, so I'm not going to recommend them here. If you are interested in this product, email me and I will give you the details.

Anyway, hope you like the pictures of my loft. More to come...



I'm not certain, but I think this song contains a sample from the Duel soundtrack, as Dennis Weaver is staring down the truck that's stopped blocking the road ahead...

Ocean Beat by Tosca

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2005 Brendan Lynch