8.11.2005

New shoes, new house

Bought a new pair of Converse One Stars from Groovy on Queen Street West last night. I think I'm going to post a comparison shot of my new shoes vs. my old daily drivers, a pair of Fluevog "Flame" Angels. They've seen better days.

It took me a while to figure out how to lace them. I haven't bought lace-up running shoes in an exceptionally long time. This site helped me immensely: Ian's Shoelace Site. Ultimately, I ended up creating my own variant of "Straight (Fashion) Lacing" described there.

They look good, but the walk to work has already raised a blister the size of Wyoming on my right foot. Yay.

New house? Yes, my sister and her husband have put an offer down on a lovely sounding cottage-style home in Willow Beach, Ontario. They even have beach rights! We've been joking that this might become the Lynch family "compound". Fingers crossed that the inspection and paperwork all lines up!

Graceful Ways (Monoral) by Mondo Grosso featuring Anis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2005 Brendan Lynch