12.04.2005

Merry Footwear!

My Fluevog "Flame" Angels finally bit the bullet...


Officially, I would call these the best pair of shoes I have ever had. I walk to work everyday -- and these made the trip most of the time for nearly 3 years. The sole pattern is very good in snow I might add. When I put them on Friday morning, I heard a "snap" and later on I noticed the top of the heel had completely separated. Note to self: cut fingernails.

Luckily, Foot Locker just started stocking Adidas Gazelles again. I had a pair of black ones 3 shoe sizes ago, that never wore out -- I just grew out of them. This time around, I got red ones.

Gazelle II
Technically, these are called the Gazelle II -- the red ones have a blue logo on the tongue and blue soles (blue ones have red accents, black has green). I forgot how comfy these are.

Foot Locker is running a sale right now. A second pair of shoes of equal or lesser value are 50% off (with the exception of Gazelles for some reason...). I found these black-on-black Campus STs.

Campus ST
Includes gel ankle supports. Extremely comfortable.

Shoebox by Barenaked Ladies

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2005 Brendan Lynch